Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Joyful Collection of Things to Do!


I just don’t know where to find the time for everything I enjoy doing, and there are quite a few things I enjoy doing!
Top of the list is my crocheting then baking, blogging, reading all of your blogs, gathering inspiration, printing out some patterns(I have on my list of things to do) and gardening. 

I have tried everything to rotate this picture the right way and it just WONT, so on its side it goes... sorry!



It is spring here in Johannesburg so the garden is a wonderful place to potter around and enjoy.

I enjoy baking, of that my 15 year old son is making sure as he is eating everything in sight.  I actually have to hide the biscuits so that the rest of the family can have some too.

Crocheting:  I have joined the “one a day” group on http://www.ravelry.com/ and am actually doing 2 a day.  I am making blocks for my daughters blanket for next year.  I am also busy knitting another tea cosy, it’s not going too quickly as I am doing the whole tea cosy in knit 2, pearl 2, every row.  It will be rather pretty when I’m done though.


Blogging:  I have so much I want to post and say, photos I want to take but when my day begins at 5am in the morning and I have to be at work by 7.30am, leaving home by 6.40am, I do not always have the time.  I do get time though, to read all the lovely blogs I follow.

My parents are visiting from Port Elizabeth at the moment and I am really enjoying my time with them.  I feel super blessed that they could come to visit and that I still have them around. 

Have a super week whatever it is that you are doing!

5 comments:

  1. It would be nice to have many more hours in the day would it not? I also have trouble fitting in all the things I love to do. I have learned to do several at once sometimes now just to squeeze it all in. haha. The blanket in the post below this one is simply divine. Can't wait to see your one a day project emerge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your One a Day project and I agree with Karisma - your blanket in the previous post is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the blocks for your daughter's blanket - your previous blanket is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little crochet jar covers :) they are beautiful!

    Will be great to see your One A Day project :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janine,

    We love the crochet jam jar covers! Wish I had time to do things like that :(
    We've just entered Autumn and the garden is laden with fruit. Yes, ... definitely not enough hours in the day!

    Headrubs from
    Finni & Nelly xx

    ReplyDelete