Monday, September 5, 2011

Project Blanket Finale`

I had a wonderful birthday and got super spoilt with most of the goodies from my wish list.  I did finish my blanket and here are the photies!


It is wonderfully warm to cuddle under this blanket in front of the TV at night as the evenings are still a bit chilly.  I am very reluctant to share it with anyone else besides my husband on our bed!  The dogs try their luck to sneak onto the blanket but promptly get booted off.

My veggie garden is coming along and the seeds you see in the photo above still need to be sown.

I have been pretty busy crocheting tea cosies for the coffee shop I supply so haven't had too much time to blog.  This past weekend was my eldest daughters 19th birthday on Saturday as well as her matric dance.  I am rather exhausted this morning and do not really know why, think it's just been the high of it all!  My parents arrive this Friday for a 4 week visit, so it's going to be a busy month.

I will post photos of the tea cosies this week sometime for you to see!
                               ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

1 comment:

  1. I love your blanket! Also busy with exactly the same one at the moment, although mine is done using cream crochet yarn. Hope to finish it before it gets really hot and the current thick black blanket on our bed gets moved to the cupboard. Seems as if we are sharing the same things at the moment. Also have a matric farewell coming up; my sons' at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete