Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's all Rosy

Good morning, well it is Thursday today and I am glad for that means the weekend is closer and I can look forward to having some time to crochet some more hearts, or maybe a new tea cosy.  I am not so busy at the moment at the Grade 0 school where I work, so to keep myself busy, I think of my hobbies and loves.   Today I start the weekly newsletter that goes out every Friday to the parents.  I have added a picture of a rose,  I love roses and have many in my garden but with the excessive rains we have had this summer, it has been impossible to control the mildew and never mind get through the marshland of a garden to tend to the plants.  I don't own a pair of Wellingtons.  Anyway, tonight we (family) go out to the school to have a 4 course meal presented by the Grade 12's,  my daughter is our chef, she makes me laugh, I love her.  I promise, my post are going to get more exciting, I only started this week.  I am going to add a couple of recipes and more photographs of the tea cozies.

No comments:

Post a Comment