Friday, March 25, 2011

Hellooooo

I am finally on holiday, schools closed today.  I work for a Grade 0 school, we have 110 children and 11 staff. Every afternoon from around 1.30pm children flock into the Grade 0 School area(directly in front of my office window) from the Primary school to come to aftercare for the afternoon. There must be over 100 children who come there in the afternoon. When the children arrive from the primary school, that is it, you have had it, it gets terribly noisy and rowdy and my office becomes a thoroughfare.  The last week of school is usually quite hectic with trying to get through all the work but I am happy to say I was on top of my work this term.  I write a list of the things I need to do and then just cross them off when they are done.  NO DOUBT, by the end of school today, running seemed like a very appealing exercise. Now with two weeks of "freedom" ahead, I cannot wait to get some serious crocheting done.  Some projects I have in mind  include crocheting some bunting, a crochet poncho for my 5 year old and of course a tea cosy or two.  I also intend to get back to gym next week, it's been three months since my last spinning class, hope my muscles remember, hope I even know how to get onto an exercise bicycle again!

MOSTLY THOUGH, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PEACE AND QUIET!

No comments:

Post a Comment