Monday, March 28, 2011

Something New

I am crocheting something new that I haven’t tried before that looks very beautiful, I am making some Granny Bunting.  Emma’s bedroom has been irritating me for a long time now and I want to re-arrange it and make it look all pretty and girly.  So what has Emma’s bedroom got to do with the “Granny Bunting”?  Well I am making a string of crochet bunting to hang on her bed to pretty up her room.  I would also like to make a scatter cushion cover to finish off the look but all in time.  Bunting as described by Wikipedia is as follows:  Bunting (textile), a lightweight cloth material often used for flags and festive decorations. 

So with new beginnings, I have also photographed the one and only Foxglove that came up out of a packet of seeds, it stands in a pot close to my patio so I am looking forward to it magnificent show.

No comments:

Post a Comment